Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year!

Happy 2016! We had a good weekend before it was back to reality today. Luckily, today was a planning day, so it gets me back into my routine without walking right back into all of my kids being there. I was able to get a lot of planning done and things organized. I'm ready to take on the second semester...well at least some of it until maternity leave starts! Ahhhh! 

{Here we are NYE just hanging at the house ♥ }
 The cold weather finally rolled in after hot, humid cloudy weather for our entire break! It made it that much harder today as I was stuck in my classroom and the sun is shining for the first time in 2 weeks. Blah
 Over the weekend we went to the Home Depot workshop...I'm pretty sure we will continue to be regulars there. It's free and Easton loves it. He made a spinning box this month. 

 Since we were all ready for the day, once we left there we headed downtown for a while. 
We ate lunch and walked around the farmer's market together. 


 We also got to see Emerson again this weekend! ♥ She was moving around like crazy! Opening her mouth, trying to stick her hands in there and of course except for a few shots, she was blocking her face with her hands for the most part. Easton was actually into it this time and it was so exciting. 
I think that's it for now. Have a good week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived by a HD so Aiden could go to those awesome classes! I've enjoyed reading what Easton gets to make! So happy to hear that your pregnancy is going smoothly. Enjoy your weeks back at school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!