Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Happy Hump Day! Time continues to fly by! The weekends, the workdays, everything seems to be moving faster than usual these days. Last week I had the dreaded glucose test. I have grown up so much in 4 years, my mom didn't have to go with me this time haha I found out I passed, so that was good news. I am really liking my doctor this time around and still hopeful for a vbac. 

 This weekend we went to the Home Depot workshop, Easton made a Valentines mail box that he will get to put to use this Friday at school :) I also had a beach photo shoot that evening, so anytime I get to hang at the beach is a plus! 

Sunday we enjoyed church, lunch with the family and playing at the park. It was a good day ♥ 



I hope everyone is having a good week! Exciting things coming up these next couple weeks with showers, Drake's mom and step-dad visiting, our maternity photo shoot...yay! 


1 comment:

  1. I hated the glucose test too, so yucky! Glad to hear things are going smoothly with this pregnancy and I'll say a prayer that you get a VBAC! Aiden was writing his Valentines this morning and was very upset that there weren't Hot Wheel Cars in his actual Hot Wheels Valentine's box. Silly boy! At least he handed out playdough and candy! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!