Monday, April 4, 2016

Birthday Weekend

We had beautiful weather this weekend and enjoyed celebrating my birthday with my boys. Saturday I went and got a mani/pedi and then we went to the Home Depot workshop. Easton made a butterfly house. 
Then we headed out to lunch together. We went to fish house, always yummy! 

 Since we were already downtown, we walked around and enjoyed the weather while Easton ran around a little bit. 

 Finally we went to sweet frog and my parents met us there for yogurt and stopped by for a bit. After that it was grocery shopping and the washing machine repair guy coming to look at our machine...oh the joys of getting older. 

Today I had my weekly appointment and he said my cervix is still very high. Getting softer but no progress otherwise. I am feeling okay, just getting to that uncomfortable part of the pregnancy and feeling swollen and puffy. 
Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!