Saturday, April 16, 2016

false alarm

Well, last night about 8:00 I started having some contractions. They started coming regularly so I started timing and after a couple hours of inconsistent but more intense contractions we decided to head up to the hospital just in case. When we got there, I was checked and was still 1 cm! :( The contractions started spacing out more and we were sent back home. Such an emotional roller coaster for sure. I hate that we wasted a trip but we live 30 minutes from the hospital so there is that fear of waiting too long as well. Ugh. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you go into labor today!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers she makes her appearance today or tomorrow!! Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!