Thursday, April 14, 2016

update

Just an update...I am patiently waiting for Emerson to make her arrival. Monday I was 1cm. dilated with no real progress, so the plan is to wait until next Monday and hope she comes before my appointment. If she doesn't at my appointment Monday they will schedule a c-section for next Tues, Wed, or Thurs.

He will not induce me since I am trying for a vbac, so she either has to come on her own or I will be stuck doing another c-section. I am a mixture of emotions and ultimately just want to make sure Emerson stays safe, but I am ready for her to come. Fingers crossed...hopefully my next update is me posting pictures of our family of 4! ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Awh hon - praying that she decides to come on her own this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They called last night to let me know that I am on the books for a c-section next Wednesday. When I hung up, I just started crying and praying that she will come before that so I at least have a chance at the delivery I have always wanted.

      Delete
  2. I hope she can come before Monday and you are able to have the birth you want! Can't wait to see pictures when she is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely update as soon as I can :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!