Thursday, July 21, 2016

3 months

Emerson,
Happy 3 months! This month you went swimming in the pool for the first time and really enjoyed it. If you are awake, you want to be propped up so you can see everything going on around you. You continue to just go with the flow and are very happy. You have been giggling at your silly brother a lot this month, I love watching the two of you together. You are so slobbery these days and chewing on your hands so much, or you like chewing on your burp cloth. Everyone that sees you comments on how beautiful your skin is. 

You are wearing 3-6 month clothes and continue to sleep a solid 10-11 hours at night with the exception of maybe two nights. You still want to eat about every two hours, but are starting to want 5 ounces at your last couple feedings. 
 I can't believe it won't be long and I have to drop you off at a sitter's house for the day. That is going to be really hard for me :(  I have been so lucky to have these first months with you. 


I love you so much sweet girl! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!