Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer

This summer is so fun and exhausting! {Just like I expected} Well, to pick up from last time I wrote, I of course have a ton of cell phone pictures to throw on here. Easton loved his week at VBS! 
After the week finished, that Sunday they had the kids sing for all of the parents. I was so excited! It made me so happy watching Easton up on stage singing. 




The following week, without VBS to fill our mornings, we were back to making plans with friends and had gymnastics and martial arts for the last time. 
{Pool with Millie}
♥ 
Sydney is back in town for the summer like I mentioned before, but with her working and me having both kids, we haven't been able to get together as much as we would like, but we had a fun girl's night out for dinner and downtown last weekend. 
Since gymnastics and martial arts were done, we had no plans for Easton until soccer starts in the fall...until Whitney told me about crossfit kids starting at the gym. :) Easton loves it! Just like anything active he does! The last class one of the moms asked if Easton was mine and then said, "Wow, he really gets after his workouts" haha It is actually really neat to watch him-unlike the other things he has done, you can see him hit a point where he is physically tired and other kids will stop or get water, and he just has this determined look and really works hard. Makes me proud, being determined is something we can't teach him and he naturally has it. 


{Park with Peyton}
The splash pad finally opened back up this week, so we have already been twice! 
 Splash pad monitor for the day 


Yesterday my brother asked if I wanted to go do the escape room with him and Kylie. If you have anything similar in your town, I totally recommend it! It was so much fun and an adrenaline rush trying to escape within the hour. Not sure how I feel about my 12 year old niece being my height! 
then that afternoon, it was back downtown with the family for the candy store, splash pad and check out the big fish coming in from the fishing tournament. 


{evening trampoline time}
 And today Emerson enjoyed her first dip in the pool :) We had a good day. 
Excited that daddy has one more day off with us tomorrow! Happy fourth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!