Tuesday, August 23, 2016

4 months

Emerson, 
Friday you turned 4 months old! You are such a sweet and happy baby. You have been teething lately-pulling at your ear, drooling even more and have been waking up during the night again...just as I started work, that hasn't been very fun. You are wearing 6-9 month clothes, size 2 diapers, weigh 14.4 lbs (50th%) are 25 inches (71st%) and you head is 16.25 inches (69th%) 
 You have enjoyed new things this month now that you are getting stronger. Your jumper, swinging at the park and you rolled over yesterday! Literally at the doctor's office as I was filling out your paperwork about what you could and could not do...you decided to check that one off the list :)
You love your baths, your brother and even watching cartoons with him. You love watching everything around you and want to be involved in all the action. I love your giggles and the smile and squeals you give me when I pick you up in the afternoons. I miss you so much all day, but you seem to be enjoying your daycare. 
 You are so loved and I hope you always know how special you are to us. I would do anything for you and hate how fast time is going. You are my last baby and I want to hold you and cuddle you as much as I can. I love you so much! Love, mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!