Thursday, January 19, 2017

Welcome 2017

Well, hello there 2017! {Already more than half way through January!} Winter Break ended and we had so much fun during our time off!
We went bowling...
and had our first basketball practice! Easton was excited about his new shoes :) 
We are planning a trip to Stone Mountain in February, so I went online and ordered some waterproof gear for snow mountain park we will be going to...and Emerson needs to grow a good bit before we leave haha 
We played tennis, went to the park, enjoyed bike rides, 
and we got to try out a new indoor play place that was small, but I saw that they allowed crawlers and up to play. Emerson loved it, but Easton actually ended up working up a sweat and begging not to go as well :) So, I have now already booked Emerson's 1st birthday party there. I can't believe that is already a thought in my mind. 
We had play dates with friends,
Going back to work is always a bummer after so much fun off with e&e. But I am back in my routine at work and ready to have a good second half of the school year. 

Emerson is now able to sit in Easton's old bike seat and ride around so that has been really nice on the evenings that it is nice out. 
And of course tank tops and beach days in January?! We had a play date with Easton's friend from soccer and they had a blast. 



Today we head to the doctor for Emerson's 9 month appointment, I will be sure to post her picture and update soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!