Friday, March 24, 2017

11 months

Emerson, 
I cannot believe we are here! I just sent out your first birthday invitations! So crazy and exciting at the same time. You have loved being out and about this month and just hanging in your pack and play watching everything around you. You love being outside, bubbles, peek-a-boo, and dancing. 

You have 6 teeth, wear 24 month clothes and size 3 diapers. You will stand and walk around holding onto things, and want to walk around holding someones hands, but as soon as we let go, you are still a little wobbly and unsure. You prefer crawling around 90 mph and us chasing you instead :) 

I have really enjoyed having spring break with you this week and being able to cuddle with you and rock you for naps. I love you so much sweet girl and cannot imagine my life without you in it. You are so smiley and happy and are continuing to just go with the flow and enjoy whatever we are doing. 

I think you are going to be one tough girl. You will let us know when you are not happy with something, or if bro bro takes a toy you wanted. :) Happy 11 months, I can't wait to celebrate you in a few weeks! ♥

Love, mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!