Thursday, September 22, 2011

Slings and Shopping

Today has been a great day! We got up and got ready...and when I say that I mean we were ready to go right after lunchtime haha It only takes hours to get up and moving these days. But once we were ready, we headed up to my work to pick up a check and got to see some of my co-workers up there. They loved seeing Easton :)

After that we headed to the shopping center right up the road and stopped by TJ Maxx and Target. We got Easton a Hurley hoodie and jeans, they are 0-3 months but still WAY too big for him. He is so tiny. (and I love it! :)) At Target we got Bridesmaids the movie to watch tonight while eating some pizza :) Oh, and it was Drake's idea to get the movie. Dork.

Well, I am off to cuddle up on the couch with my boys. Have a great evening! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. How do you look so spectacular all the time? Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Oh how I miss the days of "getting ready" around lunch. It was so nice to not have an agenda. Soak it up momma! It is such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like the sling? I haven't used one yet, but when Chloe is awake and wants to be held, I can't get anything done. I'm hoping a sling is the answer. Glad you got to show your little guy off to people at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kori and I would like to know if we can have him? He's sooooo adorable, Kathy and I were oooing and awing over his sweet little self!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!