This morning we had a play date at the pool. Easton had fun splashing and playing with all of the colorful fountains. Here are all the boys hanging out :) And then Easton was onto the girls :) I feel like this is a potential look I might get throughout the next several years..."Mom stop taking pictures! You are embarrassing me." ♥ My sweet baby
It was a fun morning and a great way to start our day!
MOM, I IZ BIZZY HERE. GAWD! hahah!! As always, amazing pics. That last one is perfection ...soft baby backs are the best, second to little sausage toes that I threaten to eat every day. Lol
I just love your photos! Looks like such a great time at the pool (and seriously...how cute is that zebra swimsuit!?)
ReplyDeleteXO - Marion
MOM, I IZ BIZZY HERE. GAWD! hahah!! As always, amazing pics. That last one is perfection ...soft baby backs are the best, second to little sausage toes that I threaten to eat every day. Lol
ReplyDelete