Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The end of 2017

Happy New Year! 2018! Our Christmas and end of the year were busy and good. Easton had football practice and will continue his games this weekend. 
We finished up school before our break. Easton had a party and the jingle bell trail-lots of fun with his classmates. I can't believe he is half way through his Kindergarten year. 
Emerson even celebrated at Mrs. Faiths with pajama day and crafts with her BFFs :) 
Once we were on break, we went to Sowell farms and enjoyed the lights and the "choo choo"
Easton and Emerson have enjoyed their time off together!

We cleaned out old toys and donated some things...
Drake had his company Christmas party. I love sitting next to him and watching him stand up to speak to his staff. He is such a hard worker. 
I also enjoyed a little pj party with some friends. We ate and played board games. Relaxing nights in are the best!
Then as we got closer to Christmas day, we made a trip over to Bellingrath Gardens. We met up with my parents and had dinner and enjoyed the lights. 

Christmas eve-visiting a nativity scene and telling the kids the meaning of Christmas, eating s'mores and drinking hot chocolate before it was home and to bed before Santa came. 

He came! 

We had a wonderful Christmas morning. Watching the kids get excited is what it's all about. ♥ 
Christmas break=slow moving mornings :)


Then, to close out the year, Babcia and grandad came to visit. We had a good time and got to enjoy a beautiful beach day

We wrapped up 2017 with a little cosmic bowling :) 


Overall looking back, 2017 was a great year for us. We celebrated 10 years of marriage, Emerson turned 1, Easton turned 6, I started my new teaching job that I am loving, we went on a family trip to Stone Mountain, Drake and I enjoyed a trip to Orlando, Easton started Kindergarten and got baptized! 

I am so excited to start another amazing year with my family. I know God will continue to guide and bless us and I so thankful for everything we have! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!