Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving! Today started out with me taking Kyle and Melissa's engagement pictures. We headed to an abandoned warehouse that I spotted near my work and have been dying to take some pictures at. They are getting married next summer and I am so excited to go!

This Thanksgiving was neat because we had parts of both families at our house. Look at this good looking group! :) This is Drake, Cosmo, me, Easton, my brother, his girlfriend, Kylie, my grandma, Drake's mom, my mom and dad, and Drake's brother and fiance.

We had some awesome food! Such a good day and beautiful weather again. Easton had a great 1st Thanksgiving! His face says it all :)

My brother, Rose, and Kylie again

me and my brother with our babies ♥

I hope you all had a great day. Oh, and Kylie wrote the post before this because I just received my blog book for 2009 and she was reading it and wanted to add her thoughts to what will eventually be my blog book for 2011. She's so cute. Well, I am off to watch Elf with Drake's family. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! And that little boy just adds so much to your family photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!