Last night we went to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend. We ate at global grill, a tapas bar downtown. I think my brother thought I was crazy when he found out I was bringing Easton...worried that he would be whiny in this fancy pants place. Maybe I am crazy, and I know when he gets older it will be a different story, but I was confident about the fact that we were meeting at 7:30 and that is when Easton would be taking one of his naps. He didn't make a peep the whole time :) Good job E!


This weekend is going to be beautiful weather for us! :) I plan to open the windows and finish my cleaning (yes I actually started the other day) while Drake is at work, and then I am off to do a shoot this evening, and then it's Alabama vs. LSU tonight! Happy Saturday xoxo
Easton is precious, Rachel! And you look great. Roll Tide!
ReplyDeleteAw! We took Jack and Kaya everywhere! When they are that small they are easy to take care of when you are out. :)
ReplyDelete