
Kyle and Kylie had an intense wrestling match in the bounce house...Kylie won :)

After everyone left we went for a run and then went to our neighbors to watch a couple fireworks. Easton was so cute wearing the big soundproof earmuffs when we did the loud ones. :) It was past his bedtime, so we just watched a couple and walked back home.

I feel like holidays make me realize how fast time truly flies by. I always find myself thinking what I was doing on that particular holiday in years past. Last year we were in Miami on our "babymoon" watching fireworks at the Marlins game. I remember watching them and listening to the music, holding my very pregnant belly, and holding back my (hormonal) tears thinking about the fact that next time I was watching fireworks I would be watching them with Easton...and now here we are. :) I am so thankful for everything around me. It has been a good day. Happy 4th of July!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday with lots of family. JJ picked up some ear muff things for Chloe at the last minute too and I got some pretty hilarious pictures of her wearing them. I don't think she was impressed, ha!
ReplyDelete