*Easton and Cosmo watching the yard guy work, making sure he did a good job :)

*Hibachi lunch with my mom

*Joining a running club and getting to run with Drake, friends, and jogging strollers :)

*Hibachi lunch with my mom

*Joining a running club and getting to run with Drake, friends, and jogging strollers :)
*Drake getting a bonus at work today!! woo hoo
*Time to kick off the weekend!

I LOVE seeing your pics of your sweet Easton!! He is so handsome! Are you on Instagram?
ReplyDeleteAww thanks! I have instagram but I think it's on private...I usually take whatever I do take on there and put them on here anyways :)
ReplyDeleteI love Easton's hair style! Did you cut his hair to make it look so cute?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - that picture of Easton "loving" his new toy is hilarious!!! Totally brought a huge smile to my face. I'll babysit anytime :)
ReplyDeleteXO - Marion