It seems like those are both things we can anticipate when fall rolls around...soccer and sickness. Ughh Before sickness hit the house, Easton continued doing a great job in soccer :) 5 goals so far.
Play date with Brayden :)
Who is this beauty queen?! My sweet little Kylie is in high school and going to her homecoming. So crazy! I know this will be Easton and Emerson before I know it. I can't even handle the thought of that. Wahhhh
So, Easton got hit by a yucky virus and ended up getting fifths disease. So, yesterday was the first day he finally started feeling like himself again. He had to miss 2 soccer games and school this week.
So glad he is back to feeling better now. We are enjoying our new gym :) Drake and I have not worked out together since before kids I think! It is so family friendly and laid back, the kids were working out with us the other day.
Today is actually feels like fall! Looking forward to having some fun this weekend (and the rest of this month!) xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!