Saturday, July 16, 2011

rainy days

Happy Weekend! Not much has been going on around here, it has been rainy the last couple days off and on...and today it has been yucky all day long. I did manage to still get my shoot in the other day with my friend Danielle :) She wanted to take some pictures for her husband's birthday present. Lucky guy!

Yesterday Drake was working, so I ran some errands in the morning and then in the afternoon he got home and my parents and Kylie came by. We all got in the pool until the bad weather came through, and then we headed inside and played some Just Dance and golf on the wii.

Once they headed home Drake and I went and got some dinner and stopped by redbox to rent a movie. We ended up getting hall pass...we enjoyed it :)

FINALLY...like I said today has been rainy all day and Drake is at work so I went and got my nails done and went and killed some time in Target. I got some earrings that I can wear for our photo shoot. Our shoot is tomorrow! :) I am hoping that the it will clear up so that we can get them done. Well, I am off...sorry this post was all over the place. Have a great weekend! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!