Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 30 & 3D Ultrasound!

Week 30! I took my weekly picture while we were away since I knew I would already be late posting my update. Week 30 sounds so much further than 29 does. ha I am continuing to prick and that is going well, my numbers are doing good. I have felt good overall but things are starting to lean towards more difficult the bigger my belly gets. Like I never thought about what a chore shaving your bikini line is when you can't see it! haha

Today we went and had a 3D ultrasound done. I think he has Drake's nose :) Looking at the ultrasound next to Drake's baby picture you can really tell. It was fun getting the 3D done...Drake left work and my parents and Kylie came to see too. Of course his face is looking towards my back, so she was trying her best to get him.








*Baby is the size of a large cabbage*
Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now.

4 comments:

  1. Love your picture..and I can't believe how much Easton looks like Roy from you text picture. HA! You'll have to tell him I said that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the picture of you this week - the epitome of the glowing pregnant woman :)

    you and drake do so much fun stuff together. jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a great picture!!! I love how you can totally see what they will look like from the 3d! Those were my favorite! Go Easton!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!