You are already 1 month old! You have been such an amazing baby :) You eat every 3 1/2 to 4 hours and then stay awake for about an hour and a half after feeding before you settle in for a nap :) Right now you get up 2 times a night. I get up and feed you the first time and daddy feeds you second which works out since the second feeding happens close to the time he has to get up for work. You eat about 4 ounces now.
I finally feel like we have a routine and I am loving being on maternity leave and spending so much time with you. I love when you smile in your sleep and cannot wait until you are smiling at me :) You now focus on my face and will follow it with your eyes. You already hit a milestone the other day with rolling over! I thought it might have been a fluke but you did it again twice yesterday.
You love laying on your play mat and hitting the toys above you. You weigh about 10 pounds now. You get to see your pop and nanny all the time which they love and you got to meet your babcia and grandpa this past weekend.
You are everything to me and your dad and I am so thankful that I get to watch you grow up. ♥
Love, mom

You look like a little executive with your tie and all!! You are just so precious!! I Love You Easton!! Looking so forward to watching you everyday when mommy goes back to work!! We will do lots of fun stuff with Pop!! Hugs and Kisses
ReplyDeleteWow that's awesome that he is rolling over already! He is such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm watching the new season of Kendra - her little boy is so cute!
I can't believe he is already rolling over! Way to go Easton!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious in his little tie onesie :)
It was great skyping with you today. New Orleans sounds awesome, whenever we can plan it. It's weird that you call yourself "Mom". Now the shoe is on the other foot. Haha! C ya
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Sounds like an awesome little man and that you are having a great time together.
ReplyDeleteAwh - I can't believe he's a month old already!!! Such a cutie.
ReplyDelete