Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fresh Start

Ahhh Fall weather officially hit today. The weather was cool and it felt amazing! I love that it rolled in on the first day of October. A new month. A fresh start. I love October and the fact that I will be off of work for the entire month :) Me and Easton spending quality time together everyday ♥

Today was a great start to the month. We went to Sweet Seasons Farm with the gang and the kiddos. They have a corn maze and several other things for the kids to play on and activities for them to do.

The big kids :)

Easton was really excited to go through the maze :)

My boys ♥ This just melts my heart



Drake using all of his tickets at the corn blaster. Notice the leg propped up for accuracy. :) I have 2 kids living in my house! ha



After that we headed over to Trey and Danielle's house and hung out through the evening. We had a pizza cook off. Everyone brought their own ingredients and made their own pizza for everyone to eat. It was fun...and yummy! After that we came home and threw our pajamas on after a long and fun day. Well, I am off...we are watching football. Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love that cooler weather has hit here too and I am able to enjoy it and not have to work every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weather too. It's so refreshing. Easton is so adorable, and you're looking fantastic btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!