Monday, October 17, 2011

Out and About

Today Easton and I got ready and then we headed up to my work. I had a couple things to do and did a health screening that will allow me to take $20 bucks off my insurance each month. I'm there! I got to see my kids...my special needs class and my TV Production kids. It was nice to see them all.

After that we went to see daddy at work :) He was almost off so we hung around and then once he was done locking up we went downtown and just walked around and enjoyed the cool evening weather. Here are some pictures Drake took while we were there. ♥



Even though I know he is looking for food here, I like to think that he really is trying to give me a kiss back haha
Have a great week! xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!