Tuesday, January 25, 2011
7 weeks
Today was awesome! We had our first appointment...we saw our little baby and it was so surreal. It is a little dot, but I love it! ♥ We saw it, I was happy...then we saw the flickering of the heartbeat, I felt relief :) It definitely sunk in a little more for me. I finally get to fill our mom+dad=me frame that I bought so long ago! This scan is a little blurry but you can kind of see the black dot that is the eye and the little body is facing to the right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww...priceless! Beautiful, its going on our fridge! Mom is glowing too i might add! Best feeling ever right? A little piece of you and the d wade!
ReplyDeleteSoooo happy for you and Drake. Seeing the little heartbeat is so amazing. Congrats again momma! =)
ReplyDeleteYou will treasure this photo always! I'm really happy for you both. Let the planning begin!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how are you feeling? Any sickness at all?
ReplyDeleteSo good to finally see an ultrasound of YOUR BABY posted! =) When are you due?
ReplyDeleteLove the new baby pic! The baby looks absolutely amazing and momma looks pretty fantastic, too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sight! Congrats on 7 weeks. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for your blueberry with a heartbeat! It is super reassuring to see the flicker and hear the doppler. Before you know it you'll be wrapping him/her up in your arms.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief to hear the heartbeat - congrats again. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww B's or B2's best fran or boyfran/girlfran...
ReplyDeleteTanks for uh, working hard, *wink* at creating this little blueberry. :)
So I just realized that by the time you are getting nice and fat with a belly, I will be getting nice and skinny and you can be jealous of me being skinny instead of me being jealous of you being skinny.
Tanks again! haha :) Skype ya later
Also, I'm going to need to see this sign that he/she did that said he/she loved his/her Aunt Kat. :)
ReplyDelete