Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!!! Yesterday I had a great final day of 2010. I got my hour and a half massage and it was amazing! Then we went to Trey and Danielle's house for the night. There were five couples hanging out...we always have fun together. We decided that each couple could bring something to munch on and could come dressed in pjs :) ahhhh Here are all the girls ♥

Drake and I also took over our new game Buzz Word and it was a hit. It got a little competitive when we played boys against girls :)

Drake was stylin! :)

and we even played some good 'ol Twister while songs from the 90s played in the background :)

And of course I had the best new years kiss a girl could ask for ♥

We had a great night with great friends. I am pumped for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found my blog. I just started I have a lot to learn ha-ha. Im so glad that I can follow your blog too. I adore your husband. He's a wonderful man - he was always one of my favorite people in high school. My husband did I IVF, IUI's you NAME it for our first (second really, b/c we adopted our first) so if you ever want someone to talk to. Im your woman! ;) Have a blessed new years!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!