Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 6

Here is my week 6 picture and update. So far, so good! I don't even feel pregnant. It's still like I'm dreaming. My boobs have been sensitive, but that's about it. :) Of course I let some worry settle in about the appointment next week. I just hope everything is ok, and the baby is healthy and has a strong beating heart. One more week! Sorry my pictures are crap...I wanted to go take my weekly ones outside and make them look better, but this is what you get when Drake has already left for work, I am running late and have a tripod and self timer to work with :) I hope you all are having a great week! Soccer season is officially over! So we are headed to eat dinner with our neighbors in a little bit :)


Baby Wade is now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby Wade is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as mine!), and blood is starting to circulate.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! You'll be gorgeous with a pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on your face says it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I have taken all my weekly photos with a tripod and timer too. hahaha. But you look great and the most important thing is to keep up with it. I didn't start until week 17 and I wish I had thought to do it as early as you. C'est la vie. That 8 week appointment is so nerve-raking, but once you see that little flicker on the screen and hear the heart, you will feel a billion times better. Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!