Me!!! I am at work looking at baby stuff now that kids have been put on their buses and are headed home. This is my planning period...so I am planning the future nursery :) I have recently come across so many cute owl themed items on etsy. I am leaning towards having espresso brown furniture and then the bedding set to also be nuetral, and then throw in owl accents, I'm thinking lime green or orange?! I know I am going crazy since we still have so much time, but it is fun to browse. I just love these vintage looking owls...

And who doesn't love a cheesy play on words?!

Plus baby Wade could ride home from the hospital in style :)

Ok...this is just unneccesary but still cute :) Just to show you how many things you can find with owls out there.

So, that is where my head is today...it could very well change as soon as I hit publish, but I enjoy browsing :) Happy Hump Day!!
Aww those are soooo cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love owls. And it's a great idea for a nursery theme. :)
ReplyDeleteHa, I just noticed your background on your page was owls also. I think it's a very cute idea!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!! I love owls. They are my favorite and I love all of that adorable baby stuff. Good choices. I think I might be envious of your kid's fashion sense. SHE (yes voting she) is a fashionista even at the size of the rasberry.
ReplyDelete