Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Congrats!
Well my phone rang at 3:15 this morning and it was my best friend Kathryn on the other end telling me her water broke and she was headed to the hospital! I got a few texts from Matt telling me her progress as the day went on, and then around lunchtime I got the text saying she was here! :) Bayleigh Elizabeth Gully, it is so weird that my best friend just had a baby. I am so happy for the two of them and am so excited to fly out next month and see them all! Here is a picture from Matt's phone...she is beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww lala! I started crying when I read this! Tanks! :) She is the most beautiful baby isn't she? All the nurses said that she is one of the best looking babies they have seen right after delivery. I can't wait for you to get here! I miss you! Love you
ReplyDelete