Saturday, August 22, 2009
everything's great when your downtown
Well, just a quick blog and pictures of what we did this evening...we went on a haunted tour downtown of historic pensacola. It was actually very interesting hearing the history of the buildings, what they were years ago and the events that took place in them. We went with our good friends Jenn and Ronnie. After the tour we went to grab some pizza at o-zone. But, we were ready to get home after that since we were so tired...I feel so old sometimes! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, I didn't know you guys were trying. Or that you had a blog for that matter! I will be praying for you guys, I KNOW how frustrating and obsessive it can become...
ReplyDeletePlease let me know if you need to talk or vent, after 14 months of trying with no luck and three miscarriages over the next year and half it is safe to say that I've been in the valley in this area!
But, the Lord has provided and for you, it WILL happen...and ignore all those people who say "stop trying and THEN it will happen"...I HATE when people say that. It's impossible! Use your ovulation kits and well...email me for some other tips...haha!