As I am settling into my new routine: work, workout, dinner, shower, bed...I know it sounds exciting. I am easily put in a blah mood and start to go through the motions. But today I have to stop and put a positive spin on things, like I need to do all of the time!
I had to sit through a long, boring training at work today...but I am so thankful that God blessed me with a job!
I got stuck behind slow cars on the way home...but I am thankful that God blessed me with a car to get me from A to B!
I start to feel sorry for myself that we have had no luck with a baby...thank you God for keeping me patient and knowing your timing will be perfect!
I am dreading my afternoon workout...Thank you God for my healthy body!
We should all take a time out and count our blessings, even in areas we usually don't look. :) I am having to remind myself of this today because it was another let down in baby news. This is month #4 with no success. I wonder when it will happen...
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Rachel...I hate to hear that, but I am very encouraged by your post. I've had a rough few weeks and I really needed to hear that. I feel funny asking about this via a comment on your post, but have you started taking pre-natal vitamins. I thought that everybody's Dr. told them to do that before they started trying, but I've talked to many people who never took them until after they were pregnant. Just an idea. I have a few more ideas if you want....it took us several months too so hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteOk #4 try...just call me and keep your head up. I'm having a bummer day today too. I love you; can't wait to see you either
ReplyDeleteOk..this is the 3rd friggin' time trying to post a friggin' comment! LOL Just call me! Start taking a pre-natal too. The folic acid is what your body is needing now. I love you and can't wait to see you soon. Keep your head up lala!
ReplyDelete