We were planning on dinner and a movie, pretty cliche I guess, but we found out that there were some things going on downtown for Pensacola's 450th birthday so we did that too. We started with dinner at Red Lobster where I got crab legs and seafood stuffed flounder, so good! I love seafood...and Drake got chicken fingers and cheese sticks! haha He does not like seafood :) After dinner we headed downtown and listened to music and walked around until it was time to go to our movie. We saw 500 days of summer. It was cute, we both enjoyed it. So, overall a very successful evening with the hubby. Maybe one day our kids will do date nights with their other half because thats what their mom and dad did, and still do 30 something years later♥
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Date Night
Last night was date night in the Wade house :) We try and make a point to go out on a pretty regular basis, I think it is important. I remember going to my grandma's house on many Saturday nights so that my parent's could go on a date, and they still do...30 something years later :)
We were planning on dinner and a movie, pretty cliche I guess, but we found out that there were some things going on downtown for Pensacola's 450th birthday so we did that too. We started with dinner at Red Lobster where I got crab legs and seafood stuffed flounder, so good! I love seafood...and Drake got chicken fingers and cheese sticks! haha He does not like seafood :) After dinner we headed downtown and listened to music and walked around until it was time to go to our movie. We saw 500 days of summer. It was cute, we both enjoyed it. So, overall a very successful evening with the hubby. Maybe one day our kids will do date nights with their other half because thats what their mom and dad did, and still do 30 something years later♥

We were planning on dinner and a movie, pretty cliche I guess, but we found out that there were some things going on downtown for Pensacola's 450th birthday so we did that too. We started with dinner at Red Lobster where I got crab legs and seafood stuffed flounder, so good! I love seafood...and Drake got chicken fingers and cheese sticks! haha He does not like seafood :) After dinner we headed downtown and listened to music and walked around until it was time to go to our movie. We saw 500 days of summer. It was cute, we both enjoyed it. So, overall a very successful evening with the hubby. Maybe one day our kids will do date nights with their other half because thats what their mom and dad did, and still do 30 something years later♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How long did it take for you to break open those crab legs?? HAhahahaha
ReplyDelete