Well today the doctor called to let us know that Drake's results came back and that he is A-OK. Actually, (I'm sure he won't mind me sharing this) they consider a good sperm count 20 million, and Drake's sperm was at 65 million! Go Drake :)
So, now that we know he is not the problem...the doctor called in for me to start taking Clomid today. I just took the 1st pill. I think this whole experience sunk in a little more now that I am taking fertility drugs. Have any of you taken Clomid or known anyone who did and can give me feedback? I was also informed of what days I need to have sex with Drake this month...talk about romantic haha
Well that is the update, I am excited about this next step. If it happens this month we could share the news at Christmas! Fingers crossed xoxo
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm are you trying to be like me? How I shared the news at Christmas about me being pregnant? Who wouldn't want to be me though...:) And Go Drake..yeah! haha
ReplyDelete