Well I just got back from the doctor...I really like her! She is a total hippie :) Not to mention the part that she is like a mile from my house. Nothing much was found out I guess, but it is a start. I had the usual pap and breast exam and then she gave me tons of info on getting pregnant. She also wants me to do the ovulation testers the next few months so that we can make sure I am actually ovulating. Also, Drake was given stuff to go in town and get tested...awkward. But she said if we can rule him out then we can focus on me.
So the new plan...well just keep doing what we are doing with the added ovulation checks. If we do not get pregnant within the next 6 months, we are already scheduled to go back and do some more extensive tests and maybe start medication. But...I am believing that I will cancel that appointment so that I can come in earlier once I am pregnant! :) We should know by next week the results of this month. I will keep you posted.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!