Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Truckin along...

Well, the week has felt weird so far...we got off of work early yesterday and got to go in late today due to the tropical storm that came through. It ended up just being wind and rain, nothing much. But I didn't mind sleeping in a little later this morning :)

I have officially had to say good-bye to my old chi straightener. I have had it since high school, when we all started really using them-what the heck did we do before them?! Those of you who can just dry your hair and walk out the door, you are so lucky! Anyways, I ended up getting a new amika straightener...I love it :) Of course I had to get the one that had the little tattoo designs on it.



The Real Housewives of the OC is back on! :) I love that show...it is my favorite out of all the Housewives series.


So...I just found out last week that my best friend is coming to visit in February! I am so excited. Kathryn you know that you told me and I do not have my 2010 planner yet, so it is not written anywhere...I am going crazy! haha

Well, I am off to get some dinner and watch the biggest loser-ah the irony :) But I did just get back from a 3 mile run so it's ok.

If you do not mind, please keep me in your prayers the next few days as Drake and I will be going to the doctor Thursday morning. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Um yes, well can you please hurry up and get a new calendar and mark it down..tanks! And up, it will actually be in Jan now. Lisa changed her wedding date to the 30th. But I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coach your always in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!