Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life is good today

I can't believe in a little over a week we will be flying to Mom and Jeff's for Thanksgiving! (This is Drake's mom and step-dad) I am so excited to have a break and to see everyone. Then when we get home it will be time to put up the Christmas decorations! That is crazy!

This weekend has been pretty low key, Friday we did dinner and a movie and then Saturday was just relaxing and watching football with the fam. and today we went to church and then went on a 4 mile run downtown. It was so pretty, Drake had a path mapped out around the water. If you are a runner and want to map out some different paths...go to google earth and use the little ruler to measure out a path. It has been a great tool to have now that I am training for that half marathon. Week one was a success! Only nine more to go. ha

Well, I am off to eat with the hubs. He fixed dinner tonight, after he got me flowers and made me a bubble bath. Why?! Just because he is an amazing husband. I am so blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!