Saturday, November 14, 2009

ugh

Well I woke up in the middle of the night and bad news for the month :( Try going back to sleep after that happens. I am just so sad that pregnancy has not happened for us yet, but I am more determined then ever. I will say one thing about this whole journey thus far, I feel like it has brought me closer to God. I am determined to stay strong and believe that his timimg will be perfect and I will feel that much more excited when it does happen since we have so much more emotion poured into this.

Well, just wanted to update those of you who our following our journey, at first I saw I only had a couple "followers" so I didn't really think anyone read, but I have had a lot of friends tell me they read it :)

Oh, I will leave you with a few pics that we took before we went out to dinner last night. We had a great night together!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!