Well this weekend has been great so far! (except for the part where I cannot breath through my nose!) The Gully family is here! They got in late Friday night and then yesterday Matt and Drake went and did a little golfing while me, Kathryn, and Bayleigh went and grabbed lunch and ran a few errands. Errands meaning picking me up theraflu. ha We were planning on going to the mall, but with me feeling not so great and it being the Saturday before Christmas, we skipped on that plan. So we just came home so that I could get rest so that we could still enjoy a girls night.

me and Bayleigh

She is so cute!

Cosmo had company too. We are still missing one in this picture!
So...later last night we got ready and headed downtown with Liz and Kelly. We had a really good time. It has been a while since Kathryn and I had a girls night. Don't worry about the boys...they had plenty of football keeping them busy :)

Well that's it for me so far. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!