Sorry no pictures, I was too busy playing with the camera. Drake is at work tonight, so I am trying to be productive this evening. He went and got groceries today and I need to clean the house before The Gully Family gets here Friday night! :) I am so excited! We will be playing golf Saturday and then Kathryn and I are planning on going out that night. It has been a long time since just her and I had a girls night! Whoop and another big whoop on that!! Anyways, sorry I am just rambling on tonight...just figured I would post something really quick. xoxo
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
so close yet so far away
9 more days until Christmas! I am so excited to have some time off of work and hang out with my family! This week is dragging by for me. We have just been doing this and that...last night after work we met my parents and brother at buffalo wild wings for some food and trivia. We had a good time. This is after my dad won the game out of everyone playing in the restaurant...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going do double whoop that! haha. YAY! Golf time. Um...do you think your parents can watch B while we play golf? Yeah Drake called me and asked what we wanted to eat..haha. What a thoughtful guy. LOL Can't wait to see you. So much to do today. Ahhhhhhh
ReplyDelete