Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

Hooray for Friday! Today we had our company Christmas Party and then got to go home! At the party they had drawings for gifts and I won a free haircut at this nice salon downtown that was a $45 value. :) So excited.
This week I am participating in Kelly's show us your life...with my Christmas Tree. I have red and silver on it to match our decor. I also enjoy getting a new ornament each year since Drake and I have been married. We have a bride and groom from 2007 and then a little "new home" ornament from last year. Still have not gotten one for this year. I am thinking of doing an airplane in memory of my grandpa who passed this year.

This is our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree :) I have watched that every year since I was a little girl, so I had to have the tree. It was 10 bucks at Walgreens

This is my little flag outside

I cracked open the blinds so Cosmo could watch Drake putting up the outside lights today :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!