Friday, September 11, 2009

:(

Well, I started this morning :( This has been the hardest month so far because I really did think I was pregnant...I was about a week late. I know it's because I think about it and my body is stressed blah blah blah...I swear if another person tells me that I am stressing too much I am going to snap. There is no way to stop my brain from thinking about something I want so bad, I'm sorry. Drake called this morning and left the sweetest message on my phone. It helped...but I still am in a bum mood.
Each month of let down brings a new challenge at trying to stay positive (which is already one of my weaknesses) But my thoughts go to my friend Christi this month, she recently wrote a blog about not having a baby for so long. She talked about all of the things she would not have done if she had gotten pregnant earlier-starting her own business being one of them. She says that now that she is pregnant and looking back that God was not through with her yet...so I am focusing on that this month. Maybe I am not pregnant yet because I am about to do something HUGE! :)

3 comments:

  1. You're stressing too much. ;) haha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I think you are doing an awesome job of handling all of this. It truly is impossible not to think about something that you want so badly, so don't feel bad about that. Sometimes when I am trying not to think about something, I think about it even more!! I think it is great how you seem to constantly turn those doubtful, scared thoughts into something more positive. I think the Lord is really working things out in you now. Please call me if you ever want to talk...about anything...I could try to take your mind off of things!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still reading through your archives (from old to new) but if you're not doing it already, you should start tracking your basal body temperatures, cervical fluid, and cervix position... it will give you a lot more knowledge about what your body and cycle are doing. The book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" was an AMAZING eye opener for me!

    BTW, people that say "relax and it will happen" NEVER had infertility issues and need to shut their mouths about a situation they know nothing about!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!