Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a difference a day makes

Well after bummimg around most of the day Friday, I am feeling much better. Friday night we went to my parents to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday. It was really good...we had ribs, mac and cheese, beans, and salad. My mom even put up some Swiss decorations for my grandma. We played taboo and and just goofed around.



Yesterday Drake and I hung around the house most of the day, watched a movie, and then made a random late night Target and Petsmart trip. :)
Today we cleaned the house and then took the jet ski out for a bit. We have so much fun on that thing!


Now we are back at the house and Alex and Kevin are going to stop by for a bit. I'm refreshed and ready to take on another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!