

any suggestions out of those two? OR suggestions on what color would look best on me? I think the sale color options were yellow, blue, pink, and green...help! :)
I can't believe it is already Wednesday! Gotta love the 4-day work week. I am excited for the weekend, Drake is off and we are having a little family get together Friday night for my grandma's 75th birthday so that should be fun. I am still clueless on the baby update for those that are interested...still have not started so that is really exciting, but the tests still say no (the last one I took was yesterday morning) If I have yet to start by next week and no positive, I am going to get a blood pregnancy test I think. Sooo possible exciting news!! I'm trying not to get too excited until something for sure happens, but it's hard not to. Anyways, I guess I will go get some dinner started, the hubby will be home from work in a little while. xoxo
Definitely the green one. Green looks really good on you. It's a cute dress. I love the halter top. You know me and my fashion. Put it this way, I would definitely wear it. haha.
ReplyDelete