Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday Funday?

Well, I am writing this blog on a Tuesday morning in my house :) ahhhh Love my job, since I went to that event on Saturday, I get to pick when I want to use that "flex time" so I chose this morning since we got in late last night. Yesterday was a great day. I went to work for a few hours and then we had our annual luncheon. We had it at Bullfeathers on the beach, it was so yummy! I have said how much I will miss my teacher schedule, but as far as a non-teaching job, I think I have the best!

My co-worker Crystal
So after the lunch was over our supervisor told us to enjoy the rest of the day :) So I went home and Drake and I went to pick up t-shirts and iron on letters and made our t-shirts and got ready for the Journey concert! Drake's black letter pack didn't have all the letters he needed so he had to use my pink ones haha But we got there and had a really good time! I only knew a handful of songs but it was hilarious to see Drake singing along and getting into it. I was excited to get those tickets for him, it was his first concert ever! After the concert we headed home and off to bed. Not bad for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!