Thursday, September 24, 2009

Productive day

Ah I love productive days! I am either ready to crash when I get home from work or I am non-stop...it seems like there is no in between with me. Today started out on a good note because Drake came to pick me up and take me to lunch on my lunch break, that always makes any day better :) Then when I got home we went to Target to pick up a gift for my friend Lindsay's bridal shower that is this weekend, I am excited for that, I have not seen her in a while...we have known eachother since 6th grade. After Target we headed home and went on a run and it was a long, good run yay! Then we washed the cars before it got dark with our tag team routine of Drake washing and me rinsing and doing tires. Then I went to tan and now I am back about to shower and grab something to eat. So, busy but good day today...and I am sooo excited for the fun weekend ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!