Sunday, September 27, 2009
Even more pictures :)
I know I can get a little crazy with my camera...Jenn made sure to remind me of that today, but I love looking back on things I did :) Today has been another good day, this was just a great weekend overall. I love going into a weekend with plans already set. We went to the seafood festival and started by watching our friend Bo's band play...he played on the pelicans with Drake a few summers back. I saw Mandy, my brother and Lacey, and then Jenn, Ronnie, and Vivian joined us. After watching the band we grabbed lunch, watched the dog show, and got some ice cream. It was pretty hot, but there was a nice breeze. I will take it after all the rain we have had the past few weeks! Now we are home and going to relax until we go over to the Otts for a Family Guy season kick-off viewing party haha I hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EVEN MORE HILARIOUSNESS!!!! hahahahahhaha You know what I'm talking about! LOL
ReplyDelete