Thursday, September 17, 2009

You're gonna miss this

Yesterday evening we were at my parents house, just talking about things and at one point my dad was talking about how I always cannot wait for what is next in my life...when I was in high school I couldn't wait to move out, when I moved out I couldn't wait to graduate college, once I graduated well of course I couldn't wait to get married, and now that I am happily married I can't wait for a baby.
He's so right, and I have realized this in the past but I need to try and get better at fixing it. I am going to wish my life away if I am not careful. Each chapter in my life has been amazing, and instead of enjoying it like I should, I think (and worry) about the future. Is anyone else guilty of this? It is going to be a challenge, but I want to get better at really taking in the moments that are right in front of me :) Yes, if you have read my blog you know I want to get pregnant so bad, but until then I am going to enjoy my time with my wonderful husband to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!