Friday, September 10, 2010

f bomb

ugghhhh!!!! Let's see...what do you say to change it up after finding out you are not pregnant for the 17th month in a row? Not sure. Yea, we were not consumed by doing all we needed to do this month...oh wait, that's when it's guaranteed to happen right? haha The last person that told me to relax...I followed up with ,"ok! How?!" Sad news my friends, she didn't know how. I am having one of the months where I feel mad about it. I am not going to let it ruin my weekend though. Thinking about being on CD1 again just makes me sick :(

9 comments:

  1. I truly am sorry and I can say that because I have been in your shoes. As hard as it may be, try to keep your head up and know that God has a wonderful plan all figured out. You just have to let Him tell you when that plan will reveal itself and that is the hardest part because you want it NOW. I am here if you need to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I always deal with a CD1 by drinking. Maybe not the best way to deal, but at least it's fun. :)

    So sorry about another BFN... but maybe it means we'll meet IRL sooner rather than later. ;)

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOAAA! My la is getting all explicit...lol Sorry la..it will happen..in time. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The F word sounds about right. You can call me if you need to yell it a couple of times. I'm sorry. You get mad. Feel what you feel, you can't help it. I miss you. I miss catching up! I miss our emails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with ya girl. I got a BFN this morning and it bummed me out more that I expected. It was even harder when I told Jason it was negative and he acted surprised like he was sure it was gonna work. How do you get over that feeling of being broken? I wish I knew. I'm so sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry hun!! Seeing a BFN is sad and frustrating. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Rach! I hate CD 1. IF sucks the big one!! It is ok to feel mad about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you girl!! You are destined to be a mommy...don't give up. You can drop the "F" bomb anytime you want to...you deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should have a angry playlist that you just jump around your room too. It helps get frustration out and you end up laughing at yourself in the end.

    Still praying and love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!