Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spoiled...but not rotten :)

It's Friday eve :) Yesterday we headed in town for the evening and I stopped and got a new pair of Yellow Box flip-flops. I am able to dress pretty casual with my new job since I am working with ESE kids all day and we walk a lot, so I had to get another pair of YellowBox. They are so comfy!

Then Drake had his first softball game for a men's league he is playing in, so we were at the ballpark for the rest of the evening. I love watching Drake play. His first at bat was a home run :) I overheard the guys in the dugout saying what a beast Wade was :) My momma came up for his second game and I was able to talk her ears off while we watched the game.

Today when Drake got home from work he walked in with a bag in his hand...he went on his lunch break and got me a Alabama Football shirt to wear Saturday for game day. Just because. And not to mention he is cooking dinner right now ♥ I love that boy!

5 comments:

  1. You are a lucky girl! :) Don't you love when your guy surprises you with little things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your shirt..It is really cute..and yes you are spoiled..but I love you anyway..just because!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't husbands the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him too! :O) What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, love it when the boys spoil. :)

    Love the new background!!

    Testing today?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!