Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Innocent

Your string of lights is still bright to me ♥


5 comments:

  1. I fell IN LOVE with this song when I watched the other night. It will definitely be one of my all time favorite. Nice Best Fran..Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who you are is not what you did...
    Time turns flames into embers...

    True true true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just loved this song and performance! I thought it really showed the kind of person she is by singing a song about him and pretty much forgiving him. She could have easily sang about how it hurt her.
    I am not going to say that he is not talented. I think it is obvious that he is. However, it sure shows the person he is that his song was...not so tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. for being so young, she has an amazing voice and amazing perspective on situations. she'll go far. Awesome song - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard this song before, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I've always been a fan of Taylor Swift. She has such a purity about her. I'm your newest follower and am glad I came across your blog! Looking forward to following your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!