Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Stuff

♥ I just got home from the gut and butt class at the gym...ouch :) Drake and I joined a gym last week and I am so excited we did. They have ton of classes which I love and we can ride up there together and keep each other accountable.

♥ I recently bought my ticket for Deluna Fest in October. So excited!! In one day I will get to watch Neon Trees, 30 Seconds to Mars, Better than Ezra, 311, and Stone Temple Pilots perform on the beach :)

♥ So the update on fertility stuff since I guess it has been a while. These past few months we have had a lot going on, and have not been doing what we should to track everything. It still could happen...but again no expectations for the month. It's weird how from month to month you have a new outlook/attitude/set of emotions to go with everything. I have felt content with everything the last couple months...I feel like I take one step forward and then when I find out it's a no the next month I take two steps back. Anyways...and we just got our lovely bills from the fertility stuff so far, and I don't plan on going back to the specialist until the new year now. I just don't want to get too overwhelmed by the money part, at least not yet. It's just frustrating knowing that I am paying this money, and we are still right where we were a year and a half ago...nothing was found out through anything that was done yet.

♥ Today was the first day of fall weather and I am so excited about that!

♥ The Monday work day is over :) Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. My hubby & I recently joined a gym also and we have a gut and butt class too...do you go to Club Fitness??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff going on. I hope the good things keep coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I hope you guys have a blast at your concerts! Also I love you, will send email sometime this week. It's been crazy!

    Also, nothing being found out is extremely frustrating :( but I am glad you are doing whatever is best for you.

    And YAY to the gym. I love my gym (and gym classes) I know how you feel. It's addicting though so be prepared to need it...want it! Yup!

    Do they have power yoga? I would soooo recommend that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the money thing - it blows. :P We're seeing some of the bills come in now too. Ouch.

    That's awesome about the gym! I cannot get my hubby in the gym for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!